Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

Hi there,

I've been over the instructions in the help menu for getting my web pages published. I make sure that I save the index in all lower case however each time I do either a saveas and or save it saves it with a captail I instead of lower case.

Also to use the ftp in bluevoda **Ftp Manager** it requires a password if you don't know your password or haven't set one up how do you? I clicked the help but all it shows is **About** and nothing to assist in the way of obtaining your password etc..

I'm really stuck and would love some assistance thank you in advance :)
    The version of bluevoda that I'm using is 8.0.1 and it was the free download. If I'm to purchase it to enable things to work then that is perfectly fine just point me into the right direction as clicking bluevoda offical website does not appear to have any where on that page to show a purchase needed.

Re: Please Help

Originally posted by wiggle
    Hi there,

I've been over the instructions in the help menu for getting my web pages published. I make sure that I save the index in all lower case however each time I do either a saveas and or save it saves it with a captail I instead of lower case.
    When it looks as if it is saving this with the capital I, change it then and there, otherwise I would say you have a keyboard issue. Once you have successfully saved your main page as index, publish through you blue voda web builder to your ip address, using your username and password, tick that "to remember" for your next publishing.

Also to use the ftp in bluevoda **Ftp Manager** it requires a password if you don't know your password or haven't set one up how do you? The password for this is in your welcome email and is the same password you are familiar with.

I clicked the help but all it shows is **About** and nothing to assist in the way of obtaining your password etc..

I'm really stuck and would love some assistance thank you in advance :)
    The version of bluevoda that I'm using is 8.0.1 and it was the free download. If I'm to purchase it to enable things to work then that is perfectly fine just point me into the right direction as clicking bluevoda offical website does not appear to have any where on that page to show a purchase needed.
    Yes you indeed can download the free web builder, in order to publish you do need to sign up, you can do this in one of the threads at the top of the forum. The rates are there for you to decide, monthly, yearly or whatever.

Welcome to Vodaland!!

View this thread to see about Blue Voda subscriptions . http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/web...-do-i-get.html

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X