Site based address book - contact manager

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site based address book - contact manager

I have to work together with a couple other associates to share our contacts and organize a common mailing list online. Could that be through a form (that could generate the outcome in an address-book readable format ??), or maybe through forum software? Should I look for a specialized programm to do that? We have a very small budget if it would come to buying software.
    An important feature would be to be able to download the outcome (the list) to our mail programms. Of course, we wouldn't mind some security online (password use) to protect our recepients addresses from prying 'eyes'.
    Suggestions?
    www.massagetherapy.gr

Re: Site based address book - contact manager

Hi,
    Not sure if its quite what your looking for? But it’s free. You can use Google spread sheets/docs for this sort of thing, & you can decide on who has accesses to the information. You can also let the ones that are viewing edit or not edit the info on the sheets. They also do a good calendar that works the same. This is the calendar I am working on, http://www.collectors-info.com/calendar1.html & all you do is place it in an iframe on your web page. Anyone wanting to view has to sign into Google to view if you set it up as private. Or you can set it up as public so all can view.
    You can also import/export to csv type files & copy it to your address books with the speadsheets.
    http://www.google.com/googlespreadsheets/tour1.html

Good luck

Chris.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

I checked it out chris, sounds very interesting. Even if I dont use this one finally, I will find good uses for this :) Thanks!
      www.massagetherapy.gr

Comment

Still prospecting... open to suggestions. Any other ideas?
        www.massagetherapy.gr

Comment

Working...
        X