I need major help in buliding shopping site with OSCommerce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need major help in buliding shopping site with OSCommerce

I Have no IDEA how to use this stuff, i mean this oscommerce its been few days now im tryna get my self a shopping website But the thing is ive dowlonad the file in oscommerce website for the shppoing cart website etc, But how do i open it up and use it, do i need bluevoda for that ok then how do i create a shppoing website in Bluevoda, I want to use a ready made template all i want to do is just add my text, and iamges and price, payment options ,

How do i do all this ? do i have to register first before making a website , But if i register how will i know if its worth it, what if my website doesnt get up all these questions running through my mind!

PLEASE HELP SOMEONE? I need this site with in a weeks time.

Re: I need major help in buliding shopping site with OSCommerce

You won't be able to use oscommerce or any of the shopping templates unless you have an account to download it to.

If you use OsCommerce, you do not need to use Blue Voda. You will pick an oscommerce template and build your store there.

You sound very confused. You might want to pay someone to build your store for you.

And there is no guarantees in life that you'll make money from your website/store.

I do not see you building a store on your own in a weeks time.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hello!

If you want everything done quick, you can:

1. Read the tutorials carefully, repeatidly, etc.
      2. Purchase a OSCommerce template.
      3. Hire a web development company

4. Trust me, VodaHost is a great hosting company, I've been with many before, and this is going to be my home for a while.

If you need any help, let me know: jeremy@bwservices.ca and don't forget to post all your questions here if you want them to get answered.

5. We can only help you if you purchase a VodaHost hosting plan.
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Honestly, Soholaunch is easier than oscommerce.

However, to find your site, once you have it installed, you simply type in your browser bar:

yoursite.com/admin

and a window pops up for you to login and start building. There are some tutorials I suggest your read before starting. Might give you some pointers.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

lolz --- hahaha Bethers , Ha ur right u see i know how to build a website , i haev built one before and i have doen all this before , BUT I DONT KNWO HOW TO MAKE A SHOPPING WEBSITE<

yes im pretty confused, can someone please tell me from scratch what to do. i want to build a shopping website on ecommerce what do i do , ive downlaod a file from oscommerce website oscomm. 2.2 ok know what do i do .

do i need to get a account ? how do i do that

Comment

do i haev to puschase a template cant i just use one of those basic free templates

Comment

If you want a template, you have to purchase it.
              Best regards,
              Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Well actually you dont have to purchase it.. it comes with one and you can edit it... and at one time you got one PAID template from voda with your voda account. Dont know if that offer still stands or not.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ohh - soo if i just purchase the vodahost hosting will i be able to downlaod the template etc .

Comment

I agree with Karen that Soho would be much easier to build in for you- if it has the features you need - you could get a site up faster with it - and have less that you need to configure.

And I asked Karen and she said Soho does have inventory control.
                    Beth
                    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                    X