Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser Issues

Hi

I created my website in Blue voda and I have never had any isses accessing in from my pc but and few of my customers complained that all the writing overlaid each other. My friend showed me how it did it on her laptop and it did, the writing overlapped and in a lot of places it was completely unreadable!!! Any ideas why it does this and do you have any simple ideas on how to fix it?

Thanks

(PS I know that the correct term is illedgable I just can't spell it!!)
    www.silver-maple.ca Lakeside camping in beautiful Northern Ontario

Re: Browser Issues

Bitznbats: Well, I do know, I have seen other threads on this topic, so you might want to look around the forum. I use IE6 and I do not see any overlapping. Sometimes people have their browser view set to larger and that can cause overlapping. You might have your friend check what they have their view set to and set it smaller and see if that helps.
    But I see your Wonderful site just great even if I set my view to larger. So not sure what else it could be. Check the other threads, they may shed some light, or I'm sure someone else will be by with comments as well.
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi, think dream lady has got most of your problem here.
      But one other thing that can be a problem is the browsers spacing of lines. I tend to use fire fox to view the site when making it & then check it in IE. Fire fox has a slightly different spacing gap on the lines & this gets amplified by the time it gets to the end of the page. So lets say IE would finish at 600 down the page. Fire fox will end at 610. This can be a bit annoying at times with words being outside boxes you may have made.

Chris.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Views fine in IE6 and in FF.
        You might want to change the drop shadow in your title, its same color as the text and a bit confusing. A different shade of silver would help.

Good luck
        p.s. "illegible"
        Bill
        www.blueearthtea.com
        www.ftaaconsulting.com
        www.iaval.com
        www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I couldn't get overlapping no matter what I did either.
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
          X