X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help using office PC

Hi guys,

I have encountered this problem.

When I am using my office PC, I'm unable to view my website and publish it.
    When I pressed F5 to refresh it, only texts can be seen, all the photos/ graphics are missing. Sometimes I saw the little “privacy eye” at the bottom right hand corner of IE, I clicked on it and it said something like blocked “bv120258.gif” etc. I tried to set the security to medium low or even low, but the problem still persists.

I have asked my company's IS group, and they said they have never blocked my website. Viewing at my home PC is perfectly OK. I have tried Firefox and it is even worst, totally blank webpage when I pressed F5.

Please kindly advice. Thank you!
    Cheers,
    Eric PSF

PapaEric.com
    A Father's Parenting Diary & More...

Re: Problem with using office PC

Under Internet Tools >Options try adding to your Trusted sites.
    Check that your antivirus program is not blocking it.
    Bill
    www.blueearthtea.com
    www.ftaaconsulting.com
    www.iaval.com
    www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Quite possibly you have hot link protection on. You can disable it in your cpanel.

Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

If you are talking about your pages in Blue Voda (not your published site) - you cannot see your pictures because BV is not finding the path to the pictures that's on your other computer.

If you want to be able to use multiple computers to work on your pages, you either will have to have a remote connection to the "home" computer or you need to have your pictures on a removable device - and then the path to that removable device has to be identical on both/all computers.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X