• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Start

Hello to all the community of BlueVoda.
    I'm Alain from Spain .
    My Username is: alain
    My Activation ID is: 80691179

I'm brend new on Voda. I've started to read all informations I could red about Blue Voda but I don't know how to start.
    I would to use a preformated template but I don´t find what I need.

As I'm a Real Estae Agent working with Promotors/Builders from time to time I have new large buildings plots to promote. For exemple I've a new Resort site to promote in Brazil and I would create a web site to show the site, give details, pictures and pricing for each type of apartments or houses. The point is that must be in different languages (English, Spanish, Portugese, French, German). I've no problem with the languages I mean with the translation but what is the best way to build the site?

Something I thought easy to do appears not so easy and I would to use this product BlueVoda to do it because it a model of site I could use for others promotions i will have in a near future in Cancún, in south of France and obviously in Spain.

Thanks for any ideas that could help me to start.

For what I have done until now, I battle everytime with the pictures I want to insert. Thet never fit with the size of the screen !!!!! I'm really upset with that.

Best regards to all users and experts of BlueVoda.

Re: How To Start

For what I have done until now, I battle everytime with the pictures I want to insert. Thet never fit with the size of the screen !!!!! I'm really upset with that.

download pixresizer from vodahost and then resize the pics for you page

As I'm a Real Estae Agent working with Promotors/Builders from time to time I have new large buildings plots to promote. For exemple I've a new Resort site to promote in Brazil and I would create a web site to show the site, give details, pictures and pricing for each type of apartments or houses. The point is that must be in different languages (English, Spanish, Portugese, French, German). I've no problem with the languages I mean with the translation but what is the best way to build the site?

why not have a play around with a photo album type structure like the ones free from voda in your fantastico account in your control panel that is if you have purchased your account already ? or just take take the pics you want to use then text boxes etc and nice background etc, with a site like this i would say less is more if you know what i mean i.e make it clean ,classy and simple to use
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hello! I registered early this year,and downlaoded ur web page software, but have not been able to use it due to the development of fault with my PC, so i abandon it for something esle but now my system is ok and i will like to start over, How do i get to download ur programme for thweb page!

Comment

Click the below to download latest BV version:
        http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1

Comment

Hi there,
          I suggest you watch the tutorials that can be found here:
          http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm
          Watching them will make things look clearer for you. As for the different languages, I dont really know of any ways to do it, unless you create one page in English, then copy it in Spain, German etc... then just put the links on the English page for the other languages. I doubt that made any sense to you, but I strongly suggest that you should watch the tutorials. If you need anymore help with anything feel free to let us know.
          Regards
          Teri

Comment

Working...
          X