A condensed blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A condensed blog

Okay, so I have WordPress and the other blogs that came with my hosting, but I just want a small table to go on the side of my home page that acts as a blog.

I don't like sending my users to a completely seperate page to view blogs and I was wondering if anyone knows how to just have a small blog that can sit to the side.

Any information would be awesome, thank you.

Re: A condensed blog

Hi,
    Could you not have a mini blog in an iframe on your page? You can make this what ever size you like & just update the iframe page.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Yeah, but then i get all of the extra stuff that is on the side (calendar, login info, links and so on) that make more room for people to scroll.

I just want a table, kind of like a shout box, where people can view a list of entries.

Comment

Originally posted by VelvetSeam
        Yeah, but then i get all of the extra stuff that is on the side (calendar, login info, links and so on) that make more room for people to scroll.

I just want a table, kind of like a shout box, where people can view a list of entries.
        (calendar, login info, links and so on)????? I was only suggesting you make your own blog & not link to the blog you already have. If its going to be the size of Shout box then it will only take 2 secs to type your info into it.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Ugh, I'm just lazy. But inevitably, that is what I ended up doing!

Thanks for the suggestion, it looks great and it will work for the time being!

Comment

Working...
          X