family/genealogy site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• family/genealogy site

I've had this site since june and i cannot figure out a layout for my site or what kind of content to put on it. i hear there are a few genealogy buffs that visit this forum so if you or anybody could check my site out and offer some suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.
    as layout i don't mean backgrounds or colors i mean content and where i should put everything.
    well i just don't know what i want i guess.
    any ideas or suggestions please.
    thanks
    www.thegreateight.net

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Re: family/genealogy site

check out other genealogy sites on the web and see what you like and dont like - ann
    Ann
    www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
    www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
    www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

A family tree is like an organization chart.
      Might be a good idea to lay it out on paper first. You can make some sections larger and change your menu so that it draws attention to the family.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

oh i forgot to mention that the actual family tree section is password protected, and still isn't finished (there is a lot of worked involved in that)
        the rest of the site is basically a few things about the family and the rest of it will be dedicated for genealogy research.
        sorry i didn't mention that earlier
        www.thegreateight.net

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.

Comment

Working...
        X