Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOW do i upload a new template Pleas help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW do i upload a new template Pleas help.

Hi,

i have downloaded a new os template but i have a problem , ive read the insturctions and everything but i cant get it , ive extracted the file and renamed it.

But i still dont know hoe to upload the new template. Please Help.

Also : when my customers pay by credit card where is the money going

Re: HOW do i upload a new template Pleas help.

cAN I REORGANISE THE TEMPLATES TO MY TASTE

Comment

If by "reorganize" mean change elements in a template, yes you can. Use Paint or PhotoShop to tweak a template or change to match your needs.

In Blue Voda, open a new page, right click on page and open background. Under Image select the background you want. if you have already saved a template, then Open a New page and select from template.

What account did you use - Paypal ? if so, the money stays with them until you request it.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Bill, she is using an OSCommerce template - it doesn't go into BV

You need to follow the instructions with the OSCommerce template for how to download - as you were told in a thread yesterday.

Do you have a merchant account - paypal? Many factors that determine where the money goes - depending on how you're collecting it.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

I still dont understand O man im sooo dumb in this / im getting impatient Wheres the root directory? um i want my customers to be able to pay both ways paypal and credit card ? if they dont use paypal they can pay by credit card ? but when they do where does this money go? I mean the the paypal one goes to the paypal account ? But where does the CC one go ? do i enter my card or bank number somewhere?i still dont get it ? im following the instructions, But its not working?IM SOOOO DUMB

Comment

Thanks Bethers, I missed that.
            WW:
            Your customers do not need a PP account to buy from you, PP will give them the option to pay by credit card or with a PP account of their own. PP is very secure and a lot of people are very comfortable using it. PP will charge you a % of the transaction, whatever the terms you agreed to when you set up the account. Go back and review that.
            The money from the credit card goes into your account held by PP until you request that it be transferred to you. For this, you provided PP with bank data, routing number etc. DO NOT give anyone else this information - it is none of their business and there are too many scam artists out there. If you receive suspicious requests, call PP for clarification.

Good luck
            Bill
            www.blueearthtea.com
            www.ftaaconsulting.com
            www.iaval.com
            www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Working...
            X