centering the web page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centering the web page

OK have tried everything and it is driving me mad!! so where am I going wrong? my website www.costarock.biz I cannot get the index page to centre the other 2 pages are in line but the index page refuses to comply. I have used the same formats as the other pages but it still jumps to the left....so what obvious thing am I over looking?
    Spanish Senora

Re: centering the web page

Your home page IS centered. Maybe you browser is cacheing in a previous version, before you centered. Press F5 sometimes
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK re started my computer and your are right it is centered doh! sometimes it is the most simple of things that sort it... but it was driving me mad. Thanks for taking the trouble to look x
      Spanish Senora

Comment

just remember that everytime you do a little work on the page be sure to check the page width - as it could change - before you republish it - the least little thing could change it
        Ann
        www.MovingOn1.com - My Travel
        www.BeadedCustomDesigns.com - Jewelry
        www.FantasyManorArtStudio.com - Leather Art

Comment

Working...
        X