Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!

Hi all, i'm new here and have just downloaded Vodahost onto my laptop. I downloaded it with the intention of creating a forum based website. Being that it is a forum only for anybody and everybody to post whatever they feel like about anything. I came to use Vodahost and have created my homepage no problem. Now all i need or could do with is a step-by-step guide on how to create the forum part of my site. i.e with information on creating hyperlinks, easy to use registration page, all the usual things you could hope to get when visiting any forum. I would appreciate any kind of help on this. Thanks

Re: Help!

I forgot to mention i would also like an arcade part on my site, where players compete to beat each other to high scores in little Java games with a leaderboard etc. Is this too much to ask or is it all possible on Vodahost?

Comment

Re: Help!

All this is possible.

The first thing: you need a VH account. When you have one, you can enter your CP, and install php2BB forum script, available and autoinstallable through your CP. No need (and VEEERY hard to do) to create your own forum: it requires thousands of hours of work to create and develop one. So, just use the free forum script that VH provides with every account. As for the games, yes, it is possible: there are scripts for that, you will need to purchase one and instal it on your site.

For the rest of the public pages, just use BlueVoda, our first class website builder. Since you have downloaded it already, i suggest that you watch the tutorials: they are in http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X