Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form

Hello,
    I'm able to send my order form to my e-mail address, with display of the "thankpage", but after opening my e-mail, there is no form & any information on the form i receive. Could you tell me the reason why this occurs.
    Thank you
    Piera

Re: Form

It sounds as if you have not named your fields in the form? So to better help us to assist you- please give us the URL of the page/form that you are having diffuculties with and if possible- paste the actual php code you used to process the form.

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Please also check the "Encoding Type" (must be "Multipart / Form Data"

You do not get a form in the email, just the info. To get a real form, you need to use another script, capable of sending html emails. Then, a table could be created to contain the field names and the field values, and this table (which is html code) sent with the email.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

What I have to do to reicive the info into my mail because I just have this
        Values submitted from web site form : but not script
        Thank you for your help

Comment

Please post here the URL of your form page.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by piera
              What I have to do to reicive the info into my mail because I just have this
              Values submitted from web site form : but not script
              Thank you for your help

script?

When you mention you recieve "Values submitted from website form"...does it list each field on your form followed by a ":" and some text(in your email)

if it does then it worked, unless there is something else that is supposed to occur.

can you elaborate on the "script" you are mentioning, I am confused.
              Robert
              www.GraphXntrix.com
              Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

i writted script = the text I writed in my form did'nt appear in my mail when a received it

Comment

Ok, you have some mistakes in your form: the fields " Nom du bijou et description " are named T1. You need to name them.

Then, i don't understand the amount fields and the total field. Unless you have (which i can't see) a script in the page for refreshing the page and calculating the total amount, i don't beleive you expect your customer to make additions, do you ?

As for the actual problem: i can't see what the problem might be with the script, unless you publish here the php script that you have used.

Please note that you CAN use a script that will send you the entire order form, visually formatted as a printed form (looking like printed invoices or order forms) but this requires a custom made script. You can also have such a visuall effect in a confirmation page, before final submission of the order, with all the calculations made, so the customer sees what he is ordering and what it is going to cost. This is something i do as a freelance. If you are interested, contact me.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

did you create the form using BlueVoda? or something else?

either the "Name" of your fields in your form do not exactly match what is shown in your "action.php" file or there is some other error.

As a matter of speaking, I just remembered that someone used a form of mine and it did the same thing...everything was blank....

This was because the max number of allowed characters for one of the fields was exceeded. It went through the process, showing no error of this, but everything in my email was blank.

either one of these could be a possiblility.
                    Robert
                    www.GraphXntrix.com
                    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

Working...
                    X