Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insert text in table cells

Hi everybody.
    Does anyone know how to insert a text in a cell in a similar way to the "insert an image" option available under the "cell properties" option?

I'm asking because if I simply design a table and then insert a text in a cell using the "text" button on the taskbar, I have no way of exactly positioning the text in the middle of the cell, or in the right of it, etc...

thanks

Re: insert text in table cells

Place the text normally. Then right click, and select Cell Properties. Here you can set the alignment of the text as you like it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for your prompt (sunday) reply.

Tried but does not work.

When I right click I certainly have the align left, centre, right etc. options but it does not affect the text at all, the reason being, I think, because the text is in it's own separate "double click to edit" case, or cell, or whatever you want to call it, and it's superposed to the table cell, if you see what I mean!!

Comment

No, i'm afraid i can't see what you mean. Click inside the cell. Type your text, and go to thar cell's properties. The text can be alligned from these properties. MAybe you are doing something else ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks a lot.

I suddenly saw what you meant.
          My mistake was that I was building the table cells and then going to the menu bar and selecting text. Anyway, thanks again.

Just another question:
          can you tell me how came this table I build with bluevoda is so much heavier then one built with a text editor? (I attached two html files, I hope you get them)

Grazie

Comment

Well, i can see no html files attached. Did you attach them as zip? otherwise this forum script will only allow for image files.

Se hai bisogno di aiuto fammi sapere.
            Navaldesign

Comment

sorry

here they are
              Attached Files

Comment

BV defines separately the properties for each cell, so the code is longer. Of course this gives you more flexibility.
                Navaldesign

Comment

well thanks again

my web page is made up of daily articles so I have to keep it as trim as possible.

...alla prossima

Comment

just another query:
                    any suggestion on how to create tables as separate html documents to which my main page can link (a bit like a "link rel" that you put in the main page and that sends you to a separate document with a style sheet). I have daily articles with daily tables and the ensemble gets a bit to heavy .

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X