Ebook & Digital Delivery System?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebook & Digital Delivery System?

Hi, on the actual home page for Vodahost, it lists some of the features. At the bottom, it says "ebook and digital delivery system"? What exactly is this, and can someone explain how it works? I have tried to find out about it, but I can't find anything explaining it. I am starting an ebook website, and I would like to have it set up to send the link after payment has been made through Paypal. Can anyone walk me through this? Thanks!
    A place for moms:

When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. ~Erma Bombeck

Re: Ebook & Digital Delivery System?

Hi,
    I'm wondering the same thing. What does the "ebook and digital delivery system" reference on the home page refer to? This is one of the main reasons I chose VodaHost and I haven't been able to find any other references to it.
    thanks,
    Laura

Comment

Re: Ebook & Digital Delivery System?

Firstly digital delivery does exactly what it says on the tin i.e. it allows you to deliver digital products straight to the customers pc rather than sending as a disc in the post.

Cubecart and soholauch offer this functionality and are located in fantastico, which is located within your cpanel. You need to have an account with Voda to be able to access these site builders.

Both cubecart and soho offer a wide range of features and are highly customisable.
      Arcade Ninja - Free Flash Arcade
      FreeGadget4me.Com - Learn how to get free gadgets delivered direct to your door for free

Comment

Working...
      X