Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a Photo Album

Hi,

I'm making progress with my first attempt at a website, but I would like to add a photo album as one of the pages.
    As I'm totally dumb, as far as websites are concerned, I was wondering how you go about doing this? Can you create one with Bluevoda? or do you have to import from somewhere else?
    I would ideally like one with clickable thumbs, so to prevent large download times for people viewing....

Any tips?

Thanks

there are a few way you can, you can use the gallery button on the left of screen or use a custom build program which you will find in your cplanel in Fantastico
    www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
    BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
    Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

I am also trying to do the same with images: thumbnails you can click on that then show the image larger in a different area of the screen. What is (and where) is cplanel and Fantasitco?
      Thank you.

Originally posted by Maddog
      there are a few way you can, you can use the gallery button on the left of screen or use a custom build program which you will find in your cplanel in Fantastico

Comment

control panel =cpanel, if you sign up with VH you will get access to your Cpanel, to access use the button on the bottom of the page in BV, you will find Fantastico in there.
        www.bluevodaexchangelink.com
        BluevodaExchangeLink Help Center
        Bluevodaexchangelink Forum

The only place for bluevoda site to be linked with!

Comment

Working...
        X