Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused Newcomer

CLIENT ID - 11585

QUESTION 1 - WHAT SHOULD I SHOW IN THE TITLE BOX?
    QUESTION 2 - HOW WILL I KNOW THAT I HAVE RECEIVED A REPLY?
    QUESTION 3 - WHERE WILL I FIND THE ANSWER IF ONE EXISTS?

Re: Confused Newcomer

Originally posted by bill morton
    CLIENT ID - 11585

QUESTION 1 - WHAT SHOULD I SHOW IN THE TITLE BOX?
    QUESTION 2 - HOW WILL I KNOW THAT I HAVE RECEIVED A REPLY?
    QUESTION 3 - WHERE WILL I FIND THE ANSWER IF ONE EXISTS?
    I believe your questions are all related to this forum, would that be correct? If so ... here are a few answers

Firstly, welcome!!

1. You should show or suggest what you may need help with, or what the topic of your post is.

2. You will know if you received a reply by checking the post, you can do this most easily by clicking on your own name and checking the last few posts that you made, you will see if there are any replys there. You can also remember what part of the forum your post was made in and go there and find it again. (little more difficult to start perhaps, you'll get the hang of it.)

3. To find a prior responded to answer of a question that you may have, use the search feature at the top part of this forum, and put in what you think you are asking ... e.g., something about photos, type in photos, something about emails, type in emails, if you can be more specific you will be that much better off.

4. My own number here - I would recommend you browse through the forum reading a few posts here and there and you will get the idea of how things work.

In the lounge you will find humor, you will not find any answers to web related questions in there, you will be tossed out until you tell your most embarrassing moment to all of us ... (lol, that's just a joke) ....

And have fun!! Good luck!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank You For Your Reply I Have Printed Out A Copy And Will Study Carefully. But I Wonder Why Voda Do Not Have (or I Cannot Find) Tutorials On How To Use The Forum? I Have Enough Trouble Learning About The Forum Let Alone Venture Into The Lounge Although I Did Post Some Details. But I Do Not Know Whether They Got Through.

Comment

Originally posted by bill morton
        Thank You For Your Reply I Have Printed Out A Copy And Will Study Carefully. But I Wonder Why Voda Do Not Have (or I Cannot Find) Tutorials On How To Use The Forum? I Have Enough Trouble Learning About The Forum Let Alone Venture Into The Lounge Although I Did Post Some Details. But I Do Not Know Whether They Got Through.

Your posts did not get through into the lounge. I just checked your profile and there are not any showing in the lounge.

To make a post on a thread that is started you do what you just did here ..... to start your own post, instead of clicking reply you click new thread .... to start a new thread it should be in the section of the forum that your post you are about to make is most related to ...

If when you are browsing through the forum you see something you would like to comment on, just click reply as you have done ....

You'll catch on ... we'll teach you how to bark & sing soon ... we'll give you a little while though .just joking .. lol (lol means laughing out loud) ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X