Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Anyone with high ranking have any info on these minor questions?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone with high ranking have any info on these minor questions?...

thank you in advance for your time.

I want to be able to have two pages open at once.
    Meaning, when they get to my index page,, they click a link to get to the home page. When they click to go to home page, that also triggers another page to open up.
    I want my music player to open up also. When they click to enter my home page, that also gets the music player to open up as well...
    Im trying to think of other ways to get it out there,, but i need help.
    Thank you
    paul
    www.follownotrends.com

Re: Does Anyone with high ranking have any info on these minor questions?...

**Solutions are easier to produce when the problem is more clearly defined**

I sometimes get frustrated with myself trying to find answers when I'm not sure what the question really is, lol.

From your post, this is what I read:

INDEX page
    Home page CLICK
    New page
    Media Player

Home page ENTER
    New page
    Media Player

Home page GO TO
    New page
    Media Player
    Javascript, pop-up windows, and well, alot of things come to mind.
    Robert
    www.GraphXntrix.com
    Your Visual Revolution Solution

Comment

See this message from Naval; it may help you if you use the search function for those questions in the forum, good luck;

This is a great code generator for popups. You can customize your popup as you want it: position, size, toolbars, address bar etc. A very useful tool!

And Free!

Just download it from http://www.cgiscript.net/site_software.htm and use it to create your own popups just as you want them.
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form script! Just install and use!
      www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
      www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

Hi fnt

When I read your other posts, I believe what I think you want to do is to be able to have music begin to play on your site and stay open and continue to play while they view your site ....

I believe AllStars had perhaps the best answer for you and that is to have the link to your music player on your home page (index) and the viewers need to click this link to open your music player (you put the music player on it's own page). If you set the target (found in the properties of setting this link) to _blank - this will then open a new window and stay open while they view other pages of your site. If you then have continuous songs on your player, like AllStar has on his ****, the music will continue to play ... He shows a very good example of this on his site.
        http://www.thatgoodsite.com go there and click **** in his drop down menu and you will see where he adds the line about clicking here for the **** to continue playing while you browse the site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

N1N,
          ive downloaded that program,, now i must figure it out. Than you Navel and you..
          Lady EYE,,
          look at www.FollowNoTrends.com for me, and see what i have set up,
          follow the directions. What do you think about this set up? My goal is to get the music playing right away, to catch them (if they like it) and then they can tour the website as they please.. I will keep it like this unless i can make the pop up thing work.
          thank you
          paul
          www.follownotrends.com

Comment

NOW... How can I get the pop up to pop up whenever I want it too?

In other words, the person gets to my index page, and clicks to enter to go to my home page. But not only the home page loads up, but my music player pops up also at the same time automatically... (the player i have is a page itself, someone here helped me make a page with small height and width...)
            So in other other words ;), I want the player to pop up when they click to enter...
            Ill send the album to the one that helps me get this magic to work!..
            thank you guys,
            paul
            www.follownotrends.com

Comment

I think you have accomplished your mission with this pop up .... I might consider adding to your statement about clicking here first though, maybe say to enter the site with music or option two, enter without the music, not everyone wants to enter with music, so it is nice to explain this a little, this gives people who may be viewing your site from work who do not want the music, the opportunity to view your site without the music.

So maybe with those thoughts in mind, I wouldn't have it open automatically, it is nice to offer the choices...

btw ... I like your music, I'll be listening ... :)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              1-302-283-3777 North America / International
              02036089024 / United Kingdom
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
              X