webhosting on existing domains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• webhosting on existing domains

We already have registered a domain name for the next 2 years with another provider. Is it possible to use Vodahost for this and for how much?

Hi Cristina,

You have two choices....

a) You can either transfer your existing domain name to VodaHost or
    we will provide you with a free registration. We will take care of all the details for you.

or

b) keep you domain name at your current registrar and change your name servers DNS to the below....

ns1.vodahost.com
    ns2.vodahost.com

Please click on the url below to review our billing options.

I look forward to having you as a customer. If you need any more help,
    please just let me know.

***** :D
    Last edited by VodaHost; 06-07-2005, 11:46 PM.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: webhosting on existing domains

Hi, I`m back!
      I try Voda once before and failed becauce I dont understand how to do and have problems to logg in.
      So I gave up and sign in with another and bye a domene.
      But I really want to join you and hope to get it right this time. I want to transfer the domane to you, but have to wait to I can afford it.
      I use the time get to know you and hope to learn a bit more building a website.
      I hope I`m been welcome again, I promice to try harder to learn. My domene are
      www.Aqua57.com
      As you can see I need to work hard to get a site that I can enjoy.
      Hope for an positive answer.

Thanks

Comment

Welcome back....Blue Voda is still Free, and you can use it at your own speed to create the website of your dreams!

Start by going through the tutorials, which are excellent in describing how to use this award-winning website creator tool.
        Start "practicing" in Blue Voda after each tutorial, so you can get the hang of working with it, becoming familiar with the tools, commands, etc.

Then, start to actually "build" your web page......by the time you are nearly finished, you can set up your account and simply "point" your domain to your new VodaHost account, publish your new website, and POOF! You're done!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello.
          How I can before I regoster to know if the URL address that I want to my site is available? if I will type the address that I want in my brower and I see that this URL dont be use, this mean that this URL is avilable?
          Thanks
          Ilanit

Comment

Working...
          X