Need Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help Please

I posted this question a few days ago in this forum, but have had no replies. I really just need to know what the "ebook and digital delivery system" that is advertised on the home page of Vodahost refers to. I am working on an ebook site, and would like automatic delivery of the ebook after payment is received. Is this possible with Vodahost? Could someone explain what the digital delivery system is? Thanks!
    A place for moms:

When my kids become wild and unruly, I use a nice, safe playpen. When they're finished, I climb out. ~Erma Bombeck

Re: Need Help Please

Well this is something for Bill I think

nice quote by the way !
    www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
    www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

Hi,

I actually sell an e-book on my site. If you are using a service like paypal (just seen through other post you are) then you just need to direct them to a page where they can download it. All you do is set up a seperate page and put a link in so they can download it, when you set the button up through paypal it asks you where you would like to direct them after payment, just add the url of the page where they can download it.

Do be careful with e-book sites though, I know so many people who have set them up and not made a penny, there is so much competion. If you have a niche idea or a different way of marketing them, then maybe you have a chance. The trouble is also ebay is just stacked with 99p ebooks on every subject, so it is a hard place to survive.

Good luck though, sorry I could not answer the voda question I have not seen the advert.

Regards Paul
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Click Here >>>>> http://www.vodahost.com/soholaunch.htm

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X