forum problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum problems

I used the fantasitco option to create a forum. It all seems to have worked, as a sub directory was created called Forum, with in it another directory called admin. However when I try to run it using www.warfarin-tablets.co.uk/Forum or www.warfarin-tablets.co.uk/Forum/admin I only get as far as my front page www.warfarin-tablets.co.uk I have tried various combinations but with no success. My original domain name was www.warwicksigns.co.uk Thanks for any help.

Re: forum problems

Try this link http://www.warwicksigns.co.uk/warfarin/Forum/ there's a forum there. looks like you loaded it in the wrong place

Comment

You really are from out of space to have replied so fast. And you are right its there all along, just like aliens, you know that they are there, but can you find them. I feel so small. I tried adding admin on the end to get to that page, but that does not seem to work, any suggestions. Thank for all your help

Comment

There's two way's
        first go to the forum and log in using the user-name and password you set up in installation. then scroll to the bottom of the page you will see a link to the admin click you will than be asked to reconfirm your user name and password, this is the safest and easiest way.

second way add admin/index.php after the forum part of your link . then log in.

Comment

HI AA, thanks for your help. I am as far as the log in on the user name, however when I press log in it goes back to my first page with the ULR of http://warfarin-tablets.co.uk/Forum/...02f12038d8f555 if I try the other wat using admin it goes back to the front page with, I get a message that the page cannot be found. Any ideas anybody.

Comment

Hi AA, just to let you know I reinstalled using a different directory and it all seems to work. So you did point me in the right direct. Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X