Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to edit a bought website template with BlueVoda Websitebuilder ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to edit a bought website template with BlueVoda Websitebuilder ?

Is it possible to edit or update a bought website template with BlueVoda Websitebuilder ? when i try to open a html page "New Page - from existing HTML page" I receive a message "ActiveX controls could not be displayed because 1:current ActiveX settings prohibit running ActiveX controls. 2: blocked publisher of one of the controls". I checked on security and publisher settings and it should work, still the page opens with missing flash elements and background images.
    The bought template can be seen under www.firmadeavocatura.ro

Re: Is it possible to edit a bought website template with BlueVoda Websitebuilder ?

You can import an existing html page, but you have to do a lot of tweaking, often having to add elements such as graphics to the page. Why? Blue Voda copies the images you use to a folder within the Blue Voda directory in My Documents and uses those when you publish. If the images on your page aren't in that folder, they will not display.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Re: Is it possible to edit a bought website template with BlueVoda Websitebuilder ?

Originally posted by racefan20
      You can import an existing html page, but you have to do a lot of tweaking, often having to add elements such as graphics to the page. Why? Blue Voda copies the images you use to a folder within the Blue Voda directory in My Documents and uses those when you publish. If the images on your page aren't in that folder, they will not display.
      Dan this is Glen from realsoulwinners.com I'm haveing trouble with the message board, there is another site comeing up instead of mine when i click on my page. Can you see whats up thanks Glen
      GLfarms2@wmconnect.com

Comment

Thank you.
        Did already notice the tweaking part.

Comment

Dan will you take a look at real soul winners board, I don't no what happen but I'm banded from my own board, I have had trouble with findinng you scince you built it i thought could at least you could get it were I can get back on it. also when going into the control panenl it's been a devil I'd like to change my pass word to please e-mail me asp and fix the board if you can your friend glen.
          http://realsoulwinners.4mdepot.com/forum/index.php
          if i can't get back on it then i threw my money away I spent on it.

Comment

Working...
          X