Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publish first, then use FTP? Trouble w/ password

I am trying to upload something to my site but
    1. FTP is not accepting my password/username provided in the info received from BV
    2. Do I need to publish before using FTP?
    3. I have a word doc as an order form....can I upload it and use that in a way customers can check boxes in it on the website? Or do I have to create it in BV forms (or advanced BV processor). It is an agreement/order form.
    4. Assuming I use Paypal, should this page be created in the Paypal site, or here?
    Debi
    memoriesdvds.com
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Re: Publish first, then use FTP? Trouble w/ password

If you are using paypal - you'll either have to use an accepted gateway - or if you are using paypal without a gateway - you'll add their buttons and it will go to their order form.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks! Think I've decided a different route than Paypal, at least for now.
      And have solved my password problem as well!
      Debi
      Debi
      DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Debi....always remember to keep current with versions of BV (servers are added regularly, and thus BV lists need to be re-populated).

And...be very wary of using FTP tools and processes.......everything created by Blue Voda needs to be PUBLISHED via the Publish icon within BV......FTP transferring of files to the server is fine if with extensions other than normally "published" (.php, .xcl, .txt, etc.)

People get too easily overconfident too early, and confuse this important distinction....thats all. You're doing great!

(Keeping an eye on your progress!)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X