problem adding pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem adding pages

Hi I am having a problem adding a page to my new site mainedigitalphotography.com . I have 3 sites on voda host and I forgot how to add pages. I thought I just had to give it a title and add but I see that doesnt work. What did I forget. By the way yes I did check to make sure I used the right ip address since now with all these sites it is confusing. please let me know what I am doing wrong? I have the uploader set at public_html is that the problem?

Re: problem adding pages

When you have more than one site, you must specify the directory for the new page. Uploading to public_html puts the page on your account's primary site. Uploading to public_html/sitename (substituting the correct name in place of "sitename") puts it into the site you need.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

just to remind you it might be a good idea to go into blue ftp and clean out the files you have added to yourmain site public_html keeps it clean and also no unwanted links etc, just a thought good luck
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Yes all of the above is correct ...

To help keep them separate I would recommend making each domain its own folder on your own computer too, that way you won't have to search through all your blue voda files lumped together ..... that is the way I do it with all of my domains .... and when you make a page, save it in whichever folder it relates to and like Race says, add the domain name after public_html for all your other domains other than you main domain .... (sometimes you will forget to change that, I have, and like Allstars says, its a good idea to keep your file manager fairly clean, it will get huge as time goes by)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X