Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working page, preview page look different

Hello all,
    I get my working page perfect, then look at it in preview in browser, and it looks much different.
    Haven't published it yet...still waiting for MS and MIT to get their end together, so I can't look at it online.
    Which view will I see when it's published????
    Am hoping I will not have to make a gazillion changes!
    THX
    Debi
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Re: Working page, preview page look different

Hi Debi, it’s a bit hard to say. But should be the same as the one you preview. What’s happening with page you preview to the one that’s on the screen in BV?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

it could be your browser settings i.e the font size or the actual fonts you have available what screen resolution do you use and have you centred the page before veiwing? it will look as it does in veiw on browser
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Debi

If you have not closed your text boxes properly this can cause everything to go out of whack .... go over the tutorial on text again, perhaps you need to adjust your "blue handles" of your text boxes, putting everything back into perspective ... if the "blue handles" are too tight, the text will jump to the next line and may be overlapping something ... just work with it to get it to your satisfaction ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Alrighty then! Allstarfaces, it WAS the font! Had the monitor set to LARGE font to assist these 50+ eyes.... So I DO have a gazillion changes to make, but happy to have solved the issue. What a great thing it is to have you all to help!
          One more question, has anyone had experience trying to change name servers with MIT? I get in to the page for changing (re delegating) and it tells me it cannot be redelegated. Microsoft has informed me they've done all they're supposed to do, and MIT is being very slow about answering email. Can't find a U.S. phone number for MIT....
          Debi
          Debi
          DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Working...
          X