Extra Domain Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extra Domain Names

Hi Guys, I am about to sign up with voda host using the offline order form. I would like to have 3 domain names on thge site my question is this as there does not appear to be a field on the offline order form for the extra 2 domain names. Does this mean that I will have to repeat the process for the extra domain names?

Re: Extra Domain Names

Originally posted by takuk
    Hi Guys, I am about to sign up with voda host using the offline order form. I would like to have 3 domain names on thge site my question is this as there does not appear to be a field on the offline order form for the extra 2 domain names. Does this mean that I will have to repeat the process for the extra domain names?

If you submit a support ticket after you have signed up with your main domain and hosting account, they will take care of you that way. Just submit a support ticket listing your sign up details and list your two other domains you would also like to purchase .... this will be the quckest and easiest way for you ... or you could purchase each domain on a separate order form, but does not require another hosting account to buy more domains....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X