I'm Back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!

Aloha! It feels good to be back! I have done a lot of work on my website in my absence. I am connecting my product to PayPal and need a little help. I am selling the main product and am offering 2 free products. How do I setup the two free products so that the customer can get from the paypal cart, through the (non)payment window and then to download? Since these two products are free, and I have indicated this in the product payment page in paypal, but they still go to the payment page but I don't see a way for customers to get by that page free.

Now, it could be because I am only seeing it from my side and can't see it from the side of the customer. I would publish the page so you could see it but...blue voda is having a problem saving my page. The error message says that I have to save the page before I can publish it. This just started today. If anyone knows how to troubleshoot this I would greatly appreciate it.

Can someone help me?
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Re: I'm Back!

Scubadiver,

Go into paypal and use the return page facility to point to your 2 free offers page. This way, non paying clients will never even see that page.

If you are still having problems with saving your page, use save as and call it something else, and then try publishing the new page.

If that does not work, try downloading a fresh copy of bluevoda....
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Re: I'm Back!

Thank you for the great ideas. I'll do them right away.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
      X