Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfert my pages & files with pictures

Hello,
    I managed to copy program, files and pages to my new computer, but the problem is that my pictures are not showned in my pages, i just have the message "image not found". How can I copy the text with the pictures?

Thanks

Piera
    www.wendybijoux.com

Re: Transfert my pages & files with pictures

Originally posted by piera
    Hello,
    I managed to copy program, files and pages to my new computer, but the problem is that my pictures are not showned in my pages, i just have the message "image not found". How can I copy the text with the pictures?

Thanks

Piera
    www.wendybijoux.com

Your pictures are still showing on your website, well at least I see them, so this would be correct right?

You do not have your pictures in your computer, would this be right?
    So when you are viewing your page in your webbuilder, there is no picture on your computer for it to grab and see ...

You would need to put your pictures back into your computer, and you would need to resinsert them on your web pages for you to be able to view this way .... I think ....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by piera
      Hello,

Thanks

Piera
      www.wendybijoux.com
      BlueVoda remembers the location of your image rather than the image itself. You need to copy the images to your new pc, too. If you have already done this you may find that they are in a different place than they were on your old pc. You can either move them so that they are in the same place (folder) as they were in originally or edit each page and 'find' the images again. You do this by double-clicking on each image and then click the browse button beside the file name and search for the image again.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
        BlueVoda remembers the location of your image rather than the image itself. You need to copy the images to your new pc, too. If you have already done this you may find that they are in a different place than they were on your old pc. You can either move them so that they are in the same place (folder) as they were in originally or edit each page and 'find' the images again. You do this by double-clicking on each image and then click the browse button beside the file name and search for the image again.

See there you go, an expert on imaging has arrived.

Excellent post Amanda!!!!!!!!!!

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Re: program vodahost builder

hello'
          Can I transfert the programme vodahost builder to my new computer, Because I try to work on some pages & insert some picture but they are many mistake.

Comment

Working...
          X