X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting into my control panel

my id - 11585
    domain name mortonnotes
    question 1 how do i get into my control panel. i have tried the letters liosted under the title master user name and master password listed in my acknowledgement letter of my payment. but they do not seem to work
    question 2 - i cannot find the symbol listed in my acknoweldgement form listed as 75.126.10.7. i can find this list of numbers on the control panel list that pops up except it shows 6 on the end instead of the 7.
    question 3 - what is the meaning of, and the difference between, master user name and master password?

i have not submitted as ticket on these questions.

Re: getting into my control panel

1) Click Here to login to your control panel.

2) If you can not find your IP listed in Bluveoda, please click the below to download the latest version.

http://support.vodahost.com/index.ph...wnloaditemid=1

3) ignore the word master, they are your control panel login and publishing details.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY HOWEVER I STILL HAVE ANUMBER OF PROBLEMS/QUESTIONS
      QUESTION 1 - WHEN I WRITE A REPLY TO AN ANSWER FROM SOMEONE LIKE YOU, DO I STILL HAVE TO STATE MY ID AND MY DOMAIN NAME AS YOU STATE IN YOU ADVICE ON HOW TO SEND QUESTIONS TO THE FORUM.
      QUESTION 2 - RE YOUR ANSWER 1. I CLICKED ON YOUR "CLICK HERE". I GOT INTO THE C PANEL WITH A NUMBER OF COLUMNS AND ROWS. I NOTE THAT VODA 10 NOW DOES HAVE THE LISTING "75126.10.7. PREVOOUS IT ONLY HAD THE SAME NUMBER BUT ENDING WITH A "6". HOWEVER WHEN I TRIED THE PASSWORD LISTED IN MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT LETTER (frafroju) IT DID NOT WORK. WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?
      QUESTIONS 3 - RE YOUR ANSWER 2. I CLICKED ON THE ADDRESS YOU LISTED. I COULD ENTER MY EMAIL ADDRESS OK, BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHAT PASSWORD TO USE. CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT PASSWORD I SHOULD USE?
      QUESTION 4 - RE YOUR ANSWER 3. I AM HAPPY TO IGNORE THE WORD"MASTER" HOWEVER ID DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE REST OF YOUR ANSWER. COULD YOU EXPAND IT PLEASE.
      QUESTIONS 5 - WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "P0ST QUICK REPLY" AND "GO ADVANCED" THAT APPEAR BELOW THE ANSWER THAT I TYPE.
      QUESTION 6 - WHEN SHOULD I USE EACH OF THESE TWO OPTIONS?

Comment

Yes, we must always know who we are talking to. It is the only way to assist you.

1) You are not on voda10 you are on voda12, please view your welcome letter.
        2) Click the below to login to your server...

http://75.126.10.7/cpanel

3) We can not disclose passwords and usernames on a open forum, if you misplaced them please submit a support ticket.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X