Advanced form script

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced form script

Hello. I've followed all the instructions for setting up the advanced from, but I get an error message when I try to submit one:

Warning: file_get_contents(config_form.html.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bsspytdy/public_html/abvfp.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bsspytdy/public_html/abvfp.php:33) in /home/bsspytdy/public_html/abvfp.php on line 278

I posted a support ticket about this and they said that I should upload again, using "smartftp". I don't see what's wrong with "bvftp", but I downloaded smartftp, deleted all the files from the server, and began the whole process again. Same results.

Rotem.

Re: Advanced form script

PS-
    My domain is isrotel-jobs.com
    My form is at /form.html
    My thank you page - /form1.html
    All the rest is by default.

Comment

Originally posted by rorocm
      Hello. I've followed all the instructions for setting up the advanced from, but I get an error message when I try to submit one:

Warning: file_get_contents(config_form.html.php) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bsspytdy/public_html/abvfp.php on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/bsspytdy/public_html/abvfp.php:33) in /home/bsspytdy/public_html/abvfp.php on line 278

I posted a support ticket about this and they said that I should upload again, using "smartftp". I don't see what's wrong with "bvftp", but I downloaded smartftp, deleted all the files from the server, and began the whole process again. Same results.

Rotem.
      There has been an update today, regarding ABVFP. Indeed, there was a conflict in the script, if the form page was .php. If you have downloaded the zip BEFORE 12/20/2006 you need to download again the BVFORMS.zip and upload on your site the new versions of the abvfp.php and ndadmin1.php files.

However, this is not the problem in your case. Your problem is that you have named the hidden field in your form (ndpage) as "form.html" whilst, as per tutorial, it should be "form" and only that. Edit this, save and publish again the form page.

Please note two things:
      1. I usually monitor the forms forum, you have posted in the General Iissues, so i didn't see your post earlier.
      2. ABVFP is NOT a VH product, so support can only provide generic assistance. The same goes for Soholaunch, Form Maker Pro, and all the other third party products, which VH provides it's customers with. For such problems, you should seek for help either in their forums, or, as in this case, with ABVFP, in the appropriate forum or by directly contacting the author (in this case me). My help link is on the ABVFP thread.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Great! The form works now. Thank you!

Now that I've got your attention, here is one more question...

I have some flash on my site. The problem is that it loads first, before anything else. How can I make it load just after the page is fully displayed?

Comment

Select the flash object. Copy it. Delete it and then paste it again in the page. This, will place it as last object in the page code. However, depending on what you have on your page this might be more or less effective.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X