Find accidentally deleted file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find accidentally deleted file

Went into File Manager to change the name of a file, as used a capitol letter accidentally and had to change it to publish. The file dissappeared. can't find it in FTP or CP. Anything I can do?
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Re: Find accidentally deleted file

cant you just uplaod the file from desktop again but htis time with correct spelling?
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Go into your blue voda webbuilder and open the page, save the page with the new name, and re-publish it ... Then go into your blue voda files on your computer and delete the .bvp file with the name you do not want ... not to worry if you cannot find it in your file manager ... it is probably there and you will find it at some point .....

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi there, Sorry to disappear for so long! I did just that and then went on to republish my pages with lots of changes. I think it's easier to read, and just better formatted.
        Ran into another problem... Have done this successfully before w/o problems so I guess I'm forgetting something...
        Saved a word doc to "web page", Moved it over in FTP. Has an html thingy on the end. Found the file in the hyperlink pop up, then typed in the url http://www.memoriesdvds.com/contract.html and get page not found ( 2 or 3 hundred times) . I'm clearly missing something....
        Busy day wrapping presents and getting ready to leave town at the same time trying to get this done. Apologize for the delay in responding!
        Will be leaving town Friday to join family, then back to the web page after the 1st.... wWshing you a very Merry Christmas!
        Debi
        DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Working...
        X