X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your strangest Xmas

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all had a Merry Xmas - I have just celebrated mine here in Vietnam. I must confess it was the shortest Christmas celebration I have ever had.

Christmas Eve was fine with celebrations with a Vietnamese family - Christmas Day morning - strange - everyone back at work, celebration over!!!! It seems they don't celbrate Chrisatmas as we do.

I dressed up as Santa Claus and put my presents for children in my sack, it was strange because these were the only presents the children received - even their parents did not put presents in the sack. I asked afterwards and it seems that they do not give their children presents at Christmas!!! (Perhaps it will happen over the next few years)
    Plus the temperature on Christmas Day was 35 degrees so it did not feel Christmassy - so I wondered if any of you had any more strange Christmas's?!!!

I think they celebrate New Year and TET New Year more - so at least I have those to look forward to.

Happy New Year to you all.

Neale

Re: What was your strangest Xmas

hmmmmm does sound a bit different, I bet we seem different to them as well. 35 degrees......jeez, that's pretty hot, especially when your not used to having that temperature for Christmas.

Well, you have a new experience to write in your books, one you won't forget I bet. Merry Christmas to you and your family, hope you have a Happy New Year!

Most of my Christmas's have been fairly normal.......whatever normal is....lol

Comment

Re: What was your strangest Xmas

MMMMMMMMMMMM I live in huddersfield in yorkshire also....small world!!!!
      www.anxietynomore.co.uk
      The U.K's largest independent site for help with Anxiety and Panic issues.

Buy and Source Wholesale Make Up
      Up to 75% off Branded top end Make-up.

www.firstwebcall.com
      Affordable Website Design.

www.anxietynomore.co.uk/blog

The most active blog on anxiety on the net.

Comment

Working...
      X