help me with PHP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help me with PHP

r there any websites were i can download php and set it up on my computer with out uploading it

Re: help me with PHP

Yes, do a google search on php or mysql and you will find that both are free
    to download.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

But Then How Do U Load Them Up To Ur Web Page With Out Being Online

Comment

Php is server side. It is already installed on the Voda Host servers. If you wish to run php on your computer- then you would have to install Apache and PHP. Apache is the server sofware and it will allow you to run php.

Is that what you meant?

Andy
        PHP- is a blast!

Comment

i think it is thanks but where do i get FREE PHP CODES TO RUN IN THE APACHE SOFWARE

Comment

Help Again

Comment

The Apache software runs itself. The PHP scripts are simply allowed to run by Apache.

What is it that you are wanting to do or accomplish?

Andy
              PHP- is a blast!

Comment

im trying to do a php like this web site

Comment

Originally posted by jets12589
                  im trying to do a php like this web site
                  Go to your Cpanel and look for Fantastico at the bottom of the screen. Open it, then look for phpBB2 and install it that way.

If you do not have a hosting account, you can download the software from http://www.phpbb.com but you can't upload it if you have nowhere to host it.
                  My NASCAR Forum

Comment

If you are looking for a forum script, follow Racefan's advise. Creating a forum script from zero is prectically impossible. It takes thousands of hours of coding, and yet more thousands of hours of testing and editing.

If you are looking for a PHP/MySQL/Apache environment to install on your computer in order to create and test other, custom made applications that you cannot find on the web, then visit their sites, and download the necessary software. To install it on your PC, do a Google search on "Tutorials about PHP, MySQL and Apache". There are lots on the web
                    Navaldesign
                    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Having read all your posts, you are not a VH customer. The people answering here are answering as if you are. To be able to do the things you are asking, purchase VodaHost hosting and you'll have access to a control panel - with all these options.
                      Beth
                      A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                      SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
                      X