Hello from Uk newbie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Uk newbie

I've just joined the forum to learn more about website building. I though BlueVoda was very good. Trouble is i am building a website for education purposes using mindmaps for layout and not sure if it is possible to integrate with BlueVoda. I am going to continue as i am and once when i've learnt a bit more i might drop the mindmap format and use flowcharting which could be more easily integrated.

But if anyone would like to comment so far (it is still very much under construction) just gets added too when i get the time. Because i teach mixed ability and have a class that haven't done much maths for 18 months i thought of a website to put up resources that they could refer to.

It is about to get a major revision shortly. Although at fledgling stage - i'm hoping to develop into a larger site for the local education authority. I would be grateful if someone could advise me how to do a basic security system as i need to put some exam papers which the exam board will permit if behind some security.

thanks

Re: Hello from Uk newbie

Hello JesseJazza,

Good initiative to make a website about maths. Although your put you requests in the wrong forum, here some suggestions;

1 You use a lot of links instead of menues, I think menues can make a page more interessting and calmer.
    2 I suggest you make menues by classes/ courses.
    3 Maybe the forms that are available are helpfull to you to submit the answers on the math questions.

Good luck !
    www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
    www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

Hello to you, Happy New Years!

Comment

why hello to ipswich from manchester my friend
        The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
        Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Hello and welcome ...come join us in the NEw year Thread and celebrate the new year and we're here if you need any help. WELCOME.
          Beezz
          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
          X