My Forum Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Forum Signature

I've noticed that someone's been editing my signature. They removed my logo and my website link. Is there a reason for this? I am a paying customer, and someone mentioned to me earlier that only paying customers can place their website links hosted by Voda on their signature.

Re: My Forum Signature

On one of the other threads of yours, I posted the forum guidelines for signatures. At that time, you had things in your signature that broke the guidelines (links to affiliates, for one).

If VodaHost sees a signature that doesn't follow the guidelines, they can delete it.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

I recall that and when I re-entered my signature, it only had my company info, logo and wesite address, this time, they removed my website link and logo.

Comment

I can't answer this for certain - here is a link to the rules:
        signature rules
        But it could be your logo - which you could use as an avatar - and it would need to be much smaller for that.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Originally posted by captrac
          I've noticed that someone's been editing my signature. They removed my logo and my website link. Is there a reason for this? I am a paying customer, and someone mentioned to me earlier that only paying customers can place their website links hosted by Voda on their signature.
          The reason that your signature has been edited is due to the HUGE logo, you placed below your url, I have now removed it for what I think is the third and last time. You are not permitted to place your logo underneath your signature. Please click the below link to review our signature rules....

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/faq...q_new_faq_item

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

I figured that was the reason, I've tried reducing the size of my logo using the editor in html but it does not seem to work, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. I've seen other signatures with various images, so I thought it was okay to add an image.

Comment

Working...
            X