Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best viewed with ..............

Hello!

Did just download the bluevoda creator and I'm in the process making pages - and I have a fundamental question:

When I create the pages - what dimension should I have on my pages? 800x600 or 1280x1024?

When I create a page will the dimension automatically be adjusted to the browser of a viewer? And if a viewer have the bookmarkmenu to the left in his browser will he se my hole page (in the reduced screen) or will this be adjusted?

Do I have to write on my internetside: Best viewed with.........

Can anyone answer. Help would be higly apreciated!

cgnorway

Originally posted by cgnorway
    Hello!

Did just download the bluevoda creator and I'm in the process making pages - and I have a fundamental question:

When I create the pages - what dimension should I have on my pages? 800x600 or 1280x1024?

When I create a page will the dimension automatically be adjusted to the browser of a viewer? And if a viewer have the bookmarkmenu to the left in his browser will he se my hole page (in the reduced screen) or will this be adjusted?

Do I have to write on my internetside: Best viewed with.........

Can anyone answer. Help would be higly apreciated!

cgnorway
    Go with 800x600. The page will not automatically be resized based on each user's resolution, so if you go with a larger setting, anyone with a low resolution will invariably have to scroll sideways to read your pages, and you can be assured they won't stay long if that's the case.

Avoid at all costs the "site best viewed at. . ." statement. Unless you're giving away money, there's little chance a user will adjust his resolution setting just to view your site.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
    X