Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unwriteable... Installing Mambo server content management.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwriteable... Installing Mambo server content management.

Hi there, I tried to install Mamboserver content management. I have successfully uploaded the files, but there are afew options which are unwriteable. I went to the blueftp to make it writeable but unable to. How can I go about it? It stated server does not support changing file permission. Does anyone can assist me with this??

Thank you.

Sufian.

Originally posted by sufian
    Hi there, I tried to install Mamboserver content management. I have successfully uploaded the files, but there are afew options which are unwriteable. I went to the blueftp to make it writeable but unable to. How can I go about it? It stated server does not support changing file permission. Does anyone can assist me with this??

Thank you.

Sufian.
    Ah... ok i think i know where to change the permission. I went to webinstaller to change the permission,but it's still unwriteable... i will try again though.. anyone having same problem do advice... thank you.

Sufian.

Comment

Ah ok.. solved my problem, anyway for those who may face with similar issue, if u r using mambo server, at the test page, if some of the components is unwriteable,
      1) go to control panel and
      2) click on file manager. from there,
      3) click on the folder which u want to make writeable.
      4) On the right menu will appear some options, choose change permission. :)
      5) Then click 'change'.

note: must click on individual folder.

Sufian.

Comment

Working...
      X