• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek

www.nobleclub.org

Hi,

Hope you can help me. I have 2 issues.

1) When the visitor hovers over a verse number on my webpage, I want the complete verse to be exposed, similarly to a drop down effect. How do I do this?
    2) I have the normal submit and reset buttons on my forms page, however, at this stage, the visitor needs to pay a fee before receiving the thankyou page.
    I now need to install all payment options i.e. pictures of credit cards etc. and enable the visitor to make payment into my banking account. Where do I find these options and what procedure do I need to follow to install and activate the payment?

Wishing you a very prosperous new year,
    Derek.

Re: Derek

1) This is done with Java script and requires advanced programming.
    2) You need to have some type of payment method in place, such as a www.paypal.com account that will redirect to a thank you page after payemt is complete.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Many thanx for your reply.
      Is there perhaps a tutorial that can guide me on my first request or could you alternatively give me a few pointers on the procedure to follow?

Regards,
      Derek

Comment

Have a look at http://www.gerd-tentler.de/tools/
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanx, you are a star and therefor you deserve another star!!

Comment

Hi,

1) I have received the link that you so kindly suggested but I reckon I might just be a bit too much of a novice to place the script into the HTML box--can you help?

The link is:www.gerd-tentler.de/tools/tooltip

2) I've made dotted lines in my forms for the visitor to write on, however when I try to write on these lines in the preview mode (browser) the dotted lines shift---please help!!

Regards,
            Derek

Comment

Working...
            X