Bethers! Your help w/ Flash pls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bethers! Your help w/ Flash pls!

I read on one of your threads how to insert HTML into flash, but question pls....
    Rt click on flash box, click HTML, copy/paste code into box
    but under which header? Inside? Or?
    Have tried before tag and inside tag, but with no luck. Get the hour glass when trying to view in Preview, and it just goes on and on, and the flash box never shows.
    Is the file too big and just taking too much time to load? Or have I done something wrong?
    Also, trying to get rid of the white box around the flash picture on the screen, ticked no border and transparent, but it doesn't change anything.
    Thx so much for your help!
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Re: Bethers! Your help w/ Flash pls!

Debi, I avoid flash LOL - so you don't want to ask me this question! It's got to be someone else's thread you read on flash - so hopefully they'll see this and answer you. I could probably play with it, but I know someone else already knows.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Re: Bethers! Your help w/ Flash pls!

You know...I relooked at the page, and it was an HTML box you were talking about, not flash! Jeez! Sorry!
      I know I'm close, so hopefully someone will be able to help out!
      Thank you maam :)
      Have another thread about not being able to publish a new page (redid some things to make the pages shorter) keep getting a 404 page. On the thread I described all that I did, surely missed something... any ideas?
      Have a great evening!
      Debi
      DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Working...
      X