Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I rename my index page

Hi,
    I have created a new template for my golf website and saved it as template but can't seem to rename it to "index" as I think that is how i must save it to be published - is this correct? It has been a while since I have done anything on Blue Voda and it's almost like having to relearn - yuk! Any help much appreciated.
    Also I have cloned the template page to use for my other pages and will need to change the names as well.
    One more question - what happens to my old published web pages? Do I need to delete them or do they just get written over?
    Thanks for your help
    Tracy
    Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Re: How do I rename my index page

Click to "save as" and name the page whatever you need it to be.

If you publish over a page name you've already used, the pages are written over. If you have any pages you no longer use in navigation, you need to delete them from the public_html file.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Thanks Beth,
      I actually foudn your helpful information on another thread. I hadn't realised that I didn't have the menu tool bar up - which is why Icouldn't find "file - save as" ! Got it now thanks
      ANother question you may be able to help me with. On my new website front page www.mindplay.com I have added a form for "sign up now' to get a free 7 steps to......etc. So my question is - how do I automate the process so that once they sign up they automatically get the pdf file "7 steps" I will also post this as a general thread as I think Andy may have the answer for me (may even create the script if I am luck! - I have really no idea what I am doing, just fumbling around and hoping it will all come out OK.
      Thanks Again
      Cheers
      Tracy
      Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Comment

Andy or Naval are the person for you with that - we are lucky to have both of them here.
        Beth
        A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
        SEO - The Basics

Comment

Working...
        X