Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• auto repsonder to contact form with pdf file

Hi,
    On my new website front page www.mindplay.com I have added a form for "sign up now' to get a free 7 steps to......etc. So my question is - how do I automate the process so that once they sign up they automatically get the pdf file "7 steps" I have really no idea what I am doing, just fumbling around and hoping it will all come out OK.
    Thanks
    Tracy
    Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Re: auto repsonder to contact form with pdf file

What you are asking is very simple. Use ABVFP, and in the autoresponder message, include the link to your PDF file. This will provide you with an automated procedure.

The only problem is that if you want the whole procedure automated, but in the same time an email confirmation of the subscription (this means that after they subscribe, they receive an email, but in order for them to receive the link to the PDF, they will have to click on a link included in the email. This way you can verify that their email address is real), you will need a further script and page.

If you can't make it, contact me.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you. I have just sent you an email. Am off to bed now as it's 12.45am in Sydney!
      Cheers
      Tracy
      Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Comment

Hi Navaldesign
        I wanted to do the same but i'm afraid i don't even know how to set up a form for the viewer to register and i don't know what ABVHP is ?
        can you help me please??

Comment

Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor is the thread to ABVFP mentioned before. if you don't feel like doing the job yourself, contact me.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X