The Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weather

Hi everyone, I just want to know what is the weather like in everyones side of their little world.
    We have had many hot days, running very low on water and now have water restrictions. Not allowed to water grass at all, only allowed to water plants Tues 8-10am or 8-10pm and Saturdays same time. Cant even fill up a childs small swimming pool, and when I say small I mean the ones that a 1 year old can go in.
    I am curious to know your weather and if you guys get water restrictions?
    Leanne
    Mel, Aus

Re: The Weather

Here In Upstate New York, it was seventy degrees yesterday...very unusual because it is the middle of winter, we've had no snow and one day this winter under Thirty degrees!

Not Good
    http://www.beebrothers.org

Success is not a doorway. It is a staircase.

Comment

The southern UK is very mild this winter. But it’s still a bit like living in a Tupperware box. (Grey & dismal) But at least we are on the better side of the evenings getting lighter each week.
      Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

We are having beautiful weather in S.Florida, in the low 80's.
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

weather in Sydney is weird. One day 35 degrees (centigrade) and the next 21 degrees. We are also on water restrictions but have installed water tanks so can water the garden and fill up the pool!

HEading off next week to ski in Japan where it's minus 10 and dumping powder!! Yee Haaa!!!!

Cheers
          Tracy
          Outsmart your brain to play your best golf

Comment

Originally posted by tracyt
            weather in Sydney is weird. One day 35 degrees (centigrade) and the next 21 degrees. We are also on water restrictions but have installed water tanks so can water the garden and fill up the pool!

HEading off next week to ski in Japan where it's minus 10 and dumping powder!! Yee Haaa!!!!

Cheers
            Tracy
            Tracy, hope you have a great time in Japan you lucky buggar!
            Didn't realise Sydney also had water restrictions - Not good.

Comment

It's rainy, grey and dismal in the UK, but temparatures are quite mild for this time of year (disappointing as personally I would love a little snow - winter seems a bit of a waster without it!). Although we've had quite a bit of rain there are still water restrictions in some parts of the UK - daft, isn't it?
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

In southern US - Alabama - we're in the 60's today with rain and have a tornado watch till 8 tonight! Temps haven't been warmer than usual - just a lot of jumping around from 50's and 60's to 40's and back again - some days in the 30's. Guess NY is getting warmer days than us :)
                Beth
                A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
                SEO - The Basics

Comment

Here have some snow from Colorado, USA.....Yep...we just had another snow storm this past week. That is 3 major ones in 3 weeks! I have grown up here in Colorado and this is the way I remember our winters. After 10 or 15 years of mild winters and water restrictions, we are enjoying our snow! The only complaints we have are from the transplants from California! lol So come to Colorado and Ski!!! It's great!! Spring and summer will be nice and green for a change since most of our water comes from the run off in the Mountains! Temp gets down to the teens at night and as high as 50 during the day sometimes, but averages around 30.
                  Cindy Smentowski

Comment

HUMID HUMID HUMID! It has been slightly cooler, 80-85 F.

With the humidity factor the temperature always feel hotter.
                    Choco777
                    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
                    X