Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Web Mail password second level

Hi there,

I have a major issue that i can't get into my web mail when using an email address that isn't my default.

I usually login into the cp and go through Mail->manage add... ->read web mail, it asks me for a password then takes me through to Horde. This morning this no longer works, i put in the password then it pops a login box similar to when first logging into cp, but nothing seems to work here.

I learnt a new trick this morning of accessing web mail through the site(www.biggse.com/webmail) and a pop up box asks for my login and password and i put my cp details in and i get logged into Horde. This only works for my default and not the other email addresses on that domain.

I have tried resetting the passwords on the cp but no luck. I only access email through the web mail part of the cp, i have no outlook or anything like that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am stuck with no mail.

Cheers,
    Brian

I hope I have explained this fully

Re: Web Mail password second level

Aloha, when I have these kind of problems, I submit a support ticket. Usually the tech just need to reset some things and it works again. Good luck.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Working...
    X