Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vBulletin

id 11585 mortonnotes
    I have a message from the general administrator at look at two sites related to my point that a list of help on how to use the forum and what the various terms mean. I have looked at the two sites and they appear to cover what I seek. Thank you for this information.
    However I could not find a way to reply to the Administrator's posting so I have started this new posting and hope that he will see it.
    I tried to download the vbulletin manual but received a request for my user name and password. I put in the name in my welcome letter under the heading of VBS User name and Password. But the program rejected that approach. When I sought an email to find out my correct details, the program told me that I did not have a registration of my email. Thus I do not know what i have done wrong? I look forward to replies

Re: vBulletin

Try submitting a support ticket to get things sorted out. They are good at responding and getting back on the right track.
    www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

Re: vBulletin

Thank you for your advice. I shall give it a go if I do not hear from the adminstrator in the next few days.

Comment

Working...
      X