Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Text Links are Blue

Hello,

Is there a way that I can change my text links from blue to a normal colour? I have tried to change them as you would change any text but for some reason when they are published they are that bright blue.
    Thank you,

Leanne

Re: Text Links are Blue

Willow
    with your page open and your cursor on the page, not an addition, right click and you will see Page Properties. Click that, then click the Backround tab in the window. There you will see options for changing your link colors including the color it changes to after it has been "visited". I don't like blue links either, but remember your viewers want to know what is "clickable" and what is not, so make it obvious.
    Have fun!
    HumBird
    www.Humnew.com

Comment

Re: Text Links are Blue

Originally posted by HumBird
      Willow
      with your page open and your cursor on the page, not an addition, right click and you will see Page Properties. Click that, then click the Backround tab in the window. There you will see options for changing your link colors including the color it changes to after it has been "visited". I don't like blue links either, but remember your viewers want to know what is "clickable" and what is not, so make it obvious.
      Have fun!
      Thank you very much, have changed it and now much happier with it.
      Appreciate your help.

Leanne

Comment

Working...
      X