Special Thanks to Sadain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Thanks to Sadain

Can't believe I finally have Flash up and running. So very much appreciate all your time and work. I hope I know enough someday to help others as you all have done for me!
    Debi
    Debi
    DBoucher-Photography.com

Re: Special Thanks to Sadain

Thank You, and you're welcome. Somehow there is a picture on that demo page that is till not loading, it comes up with a box and an X in it... it might be that you have Hot Link protection on, or the pic is corrupted.

Comment

Hello again, noticed that too, but then it loaded OK the next time. The least of my worries...
      I am still having problems. For a while everything worked fine. Then the shows started freezing up on me again. Everyone else is fine with it. So something is going on w/ my computer. Cleaned everything, then loaded Adobe newset flash version, 9 I think it is. No luck. If you're not sick of me yet, :) and you have any ideas?
      Debi
      Debi
      DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

See?
        That was one of the best suggested link-ups yet!

And Debi has shown how gracious our Community truly is.
        Congratulations, both of you!

Ahhhh! Me Stars are shinning bright tonight!!!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili, You are wonderful! You should know that you are very well thought of and respected...motoxxx couldn't help me w/ flash, but he's been amazing w/ SEO - And he speaks very highly of you. You've done me two very big favors!
          Thanks again.
          Debi
          Debi
          DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Call your cable company or DSL provider and tell them to check your connection,,,

Comment

Ok. Will try it. Thx.
              Debi
              DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

Congrats Debi! The web conferencing was really cool huh?

For Vasili and Sadain, I showed Debi about some great theories on SEO backed them up 100% using web conferencing. If either of you would like a bit of insight as to what it was I showed her, I would be happy to web conference with you each to see if maybe I can show you guys something you may not know...

Sadain! Your website kicks but!!!!!

I am a metal head (even at 40 years old!) and I have played thru just about everything on your site. Very cool!

I used to tour some bands from the Bay Area a long time ago.....Remember Heathen and Dark Angel? Did shows with Exodus etc....man..good times....
                Affordable Medical Insurance
                Discount Dental Plan
                Washington State Health Insurance
                Temporary Health Insurance
                Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Originally posted by motoxxx
                  Congrats Debi! The web conferencing was really cool huh?

For Vasili and Sadain, I showed Debi about some great theories on SEO backed them up 100% using web conferencing. If either of you would like a bit of insight as to what it was I showed her, I would be happy to web conference with you each to see if maybe I can show you guys something you may not know...

Sadain! Your website kicks but!!!!!

I am a metal head (even at 40 years old!) and I have played thru just about everything on your site. Very cool!

I used to tour some bands from the Bay Area a long time ago.....Remember Heathen and Dark Angel? Did shows with Exodus etc....man..good times....
                  Thanx for the comment on the sight... Its a lot of work, I try to keep up with current metal news, but basically MI focusses on Unknown bands and their progress, there are so many sights on Big Bands, and very few on Unknown garage bands... but I just started a new thing called Titans Of Metal my hall of fame... yeah Dark Angel, Exodus rock....

The conference I'd love to try it, but I rarley have time to help anyone out... Debi came to ny sight and asked me for help.... I have at least a dozen new bands this month...

Comment

Hey guys,
                    motoxxx's info on SEO is amazing! If you get a chance take him up on it, he has A LOT to offer!
                    Thanks again to you all.
                    Will get this &*^%$* flash working for ME too one of these days! At least it works for visitors....
                    Debi
                    Debi
                    DBoucher-Photography.com

Comment

I for one would love to experience your insite on SEOs motoxxx. I have never done a web conference and would love to experience that too! Please... please sign me up for one!
                      Naturally Yours,
                      Dori
                      www.earthelixirs.com
                      www.earthelixirsinc.com
                      www.mineralmakeupdiva.com
                      www.virtualdesigndiva.com
                      www.enhancemineralcosmetics.com

Comment

Dori or Sadain, We can do one at any time. It may take a couple of hours. If you can be online and on the phone at the same time, and you are in the US, I can call you and it won't cost you anything for the phone call.

I will be able to show you how some myths about SEO aren't true, and how some strategies work and some just don't. I don't know everything but but I have figured out some very cool stuff that it seems nobody else has brought up. I can also show you how as a BLue Voda user, you may be able to trump about 75% of your competition.

As I showed Debi my results and theories speak for themselves and I showed her EXACTLY how to make her site want to fly simply by its design. This falls inline perfectly with what Google and Yahoo are now looking for in their "Perfect Page" quests. It is a ton of information to absorb but since you are already a BV user you will have a head start.....

Dori, I was going to email you thru your site but your contact page isn't working......
                        Affordable Medical Insurance
                        Discount Dental Plan
                        Washington State Health Insurance
                        Temporary Health Insurance
                        Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

Thanks motoxx.... no it's not working yet. I will have it up and running this weekend. Speaking of this weekend, would you have available time Saturday or Sunday from 2:00 PM to 4:00PM EST? That is my only free time as I work a full time job, a part time job and have my company.
                          You can email me at dori@earthelixirsinc.com
                          thanks
                          Naturally Yours,
                          Dori
                          www.earthelixirs.com
                          www.earthelixirsinc.com

Comment

The emergence of a True Crew in VodaLand....that's what it's all about!

Building Dreams Together With The Magic of Technology And Heartfelt Sincerity!
                            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hey motoxxx! I have my contact form up and running now... Whoo Hoo!
                              Can't wait for a web conference to learn more about SEOs.
                              Think of me as a lump of clay... willing to be shaped and molded (and slapped around a little) by all of you wonderful BV folks!
                              Naturally Yours,
                              Dori
                              www.earthelixirs.com
                              www.earthelixirsinc.com

Comment

Working...
                              X