Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forms

Hi there
    i am really having problem with my forms. I thought i did everything ok but not, i did the change and still nothing it send but in a format that i cannot open so i downloaded the bv forms i was even more confused..
    my site is not finished yet still doing it
    www.webbandromicproductions.com

but could someone have a look at the home page and see how long the video takes to load on mione obviously it is about 2 seconds but in the outside worls i dont know
    many thanks
    james

and any help with formas would be appreciated

Re: forms

Maybe a problem on my side, but i can see no video on your page.

If you need help with your form, click here.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I get no video either. The photos down below are a little distorted. Did you intend this? The site is beautiful.
      www.hawaiionyourown.com

Comment

hi there
        well i have given up i though i did everything right but now when i send an e-mail from contact page i just get http error and a blank internet page
        i have no clue what i have done wrong am i just stupid

oh well

if you in your wisdom can take a look again at the contact form and see what i screwed up
        thanks a million
        www.webbandromicproductions.com

cheers for now got to go to bed

Comment

I can find only a few of the necessary files of ABVFP on your site There is no thankyou page, no ndadmin1.php, no ndconfirm.html and of course, no configuration file for your form. It can never work like this.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X