hello there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello there

hi there i am newe to this forum and to blue voda but wanted to say hi to everyone
    and making my website as we speak..... so easy it is difficult if you get me
    well can't get the advance form thing sorted pulling what hair i have left outof my head and i do not know if the video is showing .

so anyone else new here. be goodto share ideas if anyone has any.

anyway i have not published everything yet but if you want to have a quick look at what i have published then feel free feed back always welcome

by the way the forms don't work yet

www.webbandromicproductions.com

hope to meet some of you in here soon best regards
    james

Re: hello there

Hi James,

Welcome to vodaland, love your site so far, very glamorous, love the shiny gold bits ...I wouldnt worry about the hair , you can always wear one of those glam feather headresses ;o)...

A little tip someone gave me when I first started building was to print all instructions off so you have a step by step guide right there in front of you...
    Click the link below for page guidelines (no more sideways scroll)

http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/sho...eferrerid=5490

How to Center your page
    http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/blu...tml#post124746

Comment

Hello there..webb & romic..I am considering joining; I've checked your site out..looks interesting..an entertainment agency perhaps? You there? I have some ? as I've just been burned .. and want to make sure I'm making the right decision...you there? Dana
      Dana Caple-Smith
      Sechelt, BC Canada
      St Jean de Luz, France

email:info@stjeandeluz.org
      reservations@francebythesea.com
      dana@commenterprise.com

URL: www.francebythesea.com

Comment

hi there
        how are you thanks for the lovely messages
        well i would love you to join. if i could get the damn forms to work then could you submit one ha ha ha . don't get it

what do you do performer??
        send me your info please

i did pront out everything and stil cannot get the advanced forms to work. i will try again i left and went for a beer so i did not reply straight away
        talk to you both soon
        james

Comment

Working...
        X