Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone

Just thought I would pop a note in to say hi to everyone i'm a newbie at home mum looking to earn zillions of pounds so I can buy a house in Malibu and have servants! Anyway starting various affiiliates and trying to set up website at mo but boy oh boy trying to do it with a terrible twos toddler, moody husband and naughty bulldog is a nightmare. Plus have no prior web knowledge whatsoever!. I live in Berkshire in the UK and it is 1.10 in the morning so really should be going to bed now. Just thought I would quickly introduce myself. Anyway of to bedibyes now Thanks for listening. Dani

Re: Hi everyone

Welcome to VodaLand, Dani!

There's more than enough VodaMagic to help you make your online dreams come true!

Looking foraward to working with you.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Welcome to you, you're gonna love it here.
      Liz
      www.sebastopolparty.com
      www.raynordescendents.com

Ring the bells that still can ring

Comment

Welcome Dani, I am sure you will receive loads of help and I am sure you will find all the help you need here to make your dreams come true. Like yourself I am a Brit but now I live and work in Vietnam. But I still know I can depend on my Voda friends to try and help me if I have a problem with my web site. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Neale

Comment

Hey Dani (Fellow Brit!)

Sounds like you have your hands full!! All of us are here to help you on your way to a superb website :) Also, take the time to watch some tutorial videos that are totally superb and will help you alot. They are found here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm They will make so much more clearer for you! Hope to see you around!
          Regards
          Teri

Comment

Hi Dani,

Hope you get that house and have fun doing it.
            Sharon Chajin

Comment

Hang in there Dani! The bad news is there plenty more where that came from...good news, Lots of houses for sale in Malibu...see ya there.
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi there, welcome to VH!

Comment

welcome and goodluck
                  Bill
                  www.blueearthtea.com
                  www.ftaaconsulting.com
                  www.iaval.com