This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• control panel issue

LOL- well! All of a sudden- outta nowhere- I can't publish my pages! Nor can I view them in the preview page, nor can I log onto my control panel....and...I can't connect to my FTP.

Hmmmmmm.....very strange....can anyone help me out....or....could it have something to do with another website that I bought that is listed under another hosting company... (easy! I only bought it yesterday and am planning to transfer it all to BV)....but they somehow connected my home page...to it's home page..yet...I can't do anything on my normal hosting.....anyone got an idea? Am I making any sense? LOL...thanks guys.

Re: Connecting to server no longer working....nor is FTP after 9 months with no problems?

1) www.besthotelscanada.com is working fine.
    2) previewing pages is a issue wth your computer.
    3) If you cant publish, login or see your website. You have probably blocked yourself from the server. Please submit a support ticket and tell them to check if you are blocked.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: control panel issue

Oh I know the website was fine to access..it was publishing issues and logging in to my control panel and the FTP. Well....thanks for the advice...strangely enough...it started working again...so who knows really? A problem with my computer to be able to preview pages in a web browser? How's that happen when it worked fine before? Hmmmmm.....more mysteries.....lol

Comment

Working...
      X