How to add new page to site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to add new page to site

I would like to know how you add a new page or edit an existing page in a published site.
    For example,if I had a site with a couple of pages of a gallery of vacation photos,and I wanted to remove individual photos or add additional ones,how do I go about this ?
    Do I have to make the modifications in the Blue Voda site builder I used to create my site in the first place and then re-publish the whole site again,or re-publish the modified pages individually.How does this work ?
    Can I do this repeatedly,say twice a week ?
    Does this apply to text,images,whatever ?

I am not a site owner yet,but I am gaining more knowledge and confidence in your site builder and hosting package and hope to join up soon.I am impressed with your customer support thus far.

Thankyou

Whoopbird

Originally posted by whoopbird
    I would like to know how you add a new page or edit an existing page in a published site.
    For example,if I had a site with a couple of pages of a gallery of vacation photos,and I wanted to remove individual photos or add additional ones,how do I go about this ?
    Do I have to make the modifications in the Blue Voda site builder I used to create my site in the first place and then re-publish the whole site again,or re-publish the modified pages individually.How does this work ?

I am not a site owner yet,but I am gaining more knowledge and confidence in your site builder and hosting package and hope to join up soon.I am impressed with your customer support thus far.

Thankyou

Whoopbird
    You just do edits on the pages you want to change using BlueVoda, then save and upload. Pages are uploaded on an individual basis, and you can update as often as you like.
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Originally posted by whoopbird

Thankyou

Whoopbird
      I hope to see you join the team of other satisfied customers. You will not be disappointed with the Bluevoda/Vodahost combination:)
      ::Steven.H::

Comment

You can update your website 24/7/365 as often as you desire.

We have prepared a series of free tutorial videos that are designed
        to get you up and running a quickly and as smoothly as possible.

They cover everything from how to build your website with BlueVoda
        to how to set up your emails and adding extra domain names in your
        control panel.

Please visit our help center on the link below and click on the purple
        movie projector to navigate.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X